The project is financed from the Erasmus+ fund, KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices: KA226 Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness, 2020-1-BG-01-KA226-VET-095185.
Project grant – EUR 140,963.00
Duration – 01 March 2021 – 30 October 2022 (20 months)
International College Ltd., Bulgaria
- ProAndi – Consultores Associados, Lda (ProAndi, Portugal)
- FORMACION Y ASESORES EN SELECCIÓN Y EMPLEO SL (FASE, Spain)
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE (CDI, North Macedonia)
- Agency for VET and Adult Education (AVETAE, Croatia)
- Leantick Ltd., Bulgaria
The main VET@HOME objective is to strengthen the capacities of VET institutions to offer high-quality and inclusive digital education in culinary arts, adjusted to the work standards after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Piloting a prepared 3-day course in Bulgaria, for VET students and teachers included in the project;
- Creating a teaching plan model for virtual VET training courses for Culinary Arts;
- Creating an online platform for virtual VET training courses for Culinary Arts;
- Create and inform VET stakeholders about using common protocols and guidelines for using virtual resources in teaching.
VET providers, mentors and teachers, mentors in firms, VET students and regulatory institutions for VET