The Erasmus+ project “Inclusive Digital Learning to Reduce Early Leavers in VET (2BDigital)” was obtained through a specific call within KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices: KA226 Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness. The aim is to effectively address the challenges faced by students and teachers in vocational education and training as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The project has developed a joint digital training program and an inclusive methodology designed to ensure the development of emotional and transversal skills in students at risk of early school leaving.
01 March 2021 – 28 February 2023 (24 months)
- Accion Contra el Hambre (ACH, Spain)
- Bantani Education (BE, Belgium)
- National Centre for Education of the Republic of Latvia (VISC, Latvia)
- IBOX (Spain)
- Agency for VET and Adult Education (AVETAE, Croatia)
Supporting VET teachers to offer completely online and digital itinerary that ensures the development of emotional and transversal competences of students at a risk of early dropout, in order to improve their involvement in the digital education system, labour market and society in general. The project aims to develop inclusive methodology, which will include representatives of different stakeholders, to be involved in all stages of project development.
- Common framework of transversal competences linked to the digital ones, which are crucial for the involvement in education and labour market, in a digital society
- Digital toolset for developing transversal skills of VET students at a risk of early dropout
- Open MOOC for TVET teachers on holding the digital course
- Internet tool for assessing skills
- Methodology for identifying, developing and evaluating online transversal skills.
VET students and the educational community, such as: VET teachers, school administrators, experts on VET, mentors and companies, as well as students that face difficulties in continuing their education and are at a risk of high school dropout.
Webpage: HOME – 2BDigital
Facebook 2bdigital Project
Youtube 2BDigital Project